Monday, November 9, 2015
8 Statistics That Prove You Should Ignore Statistics
1) Fifty-one percent of Americans believe in love at first sight. The other forty-nine percent are men.
2) One out of seven dwarfs are grumpy.
3) Nine out of ten dentists agree that out of ten dentist one is an idiot.
4) Three out of four Americans agree with seventy-five percent of the population.
5) Nine out of ten Americans agree that, out of ten Americans, one will always disagree with the other nine.
6) Three and a half out of seven people over complicate things.
7) Seven out of three Americans are bad with statistics.
8) Twenty out of ten schizophrenics love Statistical Lists.