From the DMF Archive March 2015:MFNS - On this weekends Sunday TV political gabfest, Susan Rice will once again take to the airwaves to defend the Obama administrations decision to release the Gitmo 5 and prove the success of the swap of army deserter Bowe Bergdahl for the five terrorist held at Guantanamo Bay. Fear arose by some that the notorious terrorist would rejoin jihad and continue to make trouble.
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Election integrity is now LAW in Texas.— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) September 7, 2021
▪️ Ensures every eligible voter gets to vote
▪️ Adds more hours to vote
▪️ Makes it harder for fraudulent votes to be cast
▪️ Makes ballot harvesting a 3rd degree felony
Bottom line: it's easier to vote & harder to cheat. pic.twitter.com/p9IDQg95IK
“If Joe Biden via executive order established, let’s call it a federal privacy commission, and hired a bunch of doctors and empowered them to drive throughout the country in a truck or a van enforcing privacy rights, guess what? They’d be federal officials performing their duties and thus, through qualified immunity, immune from private civil actions.....”
Monday, September 6, 2021
Sunday, September 5, 2021
Friday, September 3, 2021
Thursday, September 2, 2021
* Early season polls and rankings are meaningless. Until the previous year's National Champion is beaten , they are number one and everyone else is second. No one should be ranked until game four.
* I'm not buying the yearly Georgia hype. If Sideshow Dan and the Florida Gators were to play the same schedule, they easily finish 11-1.
* Don't underestimate Kentucky or Ole Missy. They very well could be spoilers.
* Thank You Lane Kiffen for getting rid of that ugly Blue & Red uni combination.
* No team will go undefeated in the SEC this year. The losses will surprise many.
* Alabama will absolutely embarrass A&M in their own house.
* Do Not sleep on my Tigers.