|He Will Be F'ing Us Till His last Day In Office|
The theft garnered $167 million from domestic programs in order to fund illegals for just one month.
The Department of Health and Human Services is raiding several of its accounts, including money for Medicare to cover a shortfall in housing illegal youths pouring over the border at a rate of 255 a day.
HHS is trying to come up with $167 million to fund the Office of Refugee Resettlement that is accepting the youths, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. Policy Director Jessica Vaughan said that insiders have told her that the funding crisis has forced the department to squeeze programs for money.
She revealed this on the CIS website:
"An average of 255 illegal alien youths were taken into the custody of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) every day this month, according to the latest figures the agency provided to Congress. This is the largest number of illegal alien children ever in the care of the federal government. To pay for it, the agency says it will need an additional one or two billion dollars for the next year – above and beyond the $1.2 billion spent in 2016 and proposed for 2017 – depending on how many more arrive. For now, the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), where ORR resides, is diverting $167 million from other programs to cover the cost of services for these new illegal arrivals."Medicare isn’t the only program he’s burglarizing.
The Washington Examiner lists the other programs being raided to take care of illegals:
* $14 million from the Health Resources and Services Administration, including $4.5 million from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program and $2 million from the Maternal and Child Health program.
* $14 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for contagious disease prevention and treatment and other critical public health programs.
* $72 million from the National Institutes of Health, for research on cancer, diabetes, drug abuse, mental health, infectious diseases and much more.
* $8 million from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, for treatment and prevention programs.
* $8 million from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
* $39 million from the Children and Families Services Program.
* $4 million from the Aging and Disability Services Programs.
* $3 million from the Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund, including more than $1 million from the Pandemic Influenza and BioShield Fund.”So Screw You Mr.and Mrs. America.