~ NO TUXEDOS REQUIRED ~
Friday, January 21, 2022
Thursday, January 20, 2022
Clean Up on Aisle 46
They [Obama-Biden] sent the wrong signals in 2014. They're sending the wrong signals now....."
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Monday, January 17, 2022
“I would want to know that my president and first lady cared about me. I think that’s an important part of what I do. I mean, just helping people through the tough times.”
Sunday, January 16, 2022
In many homes across the country the classic movie "A Christmas Story" is a holiday staple. In this perfect little movie, Ralphie has several loss-of-youthful-innocence moments. One of the most poignant is his effort to decode a message to save radio heroine Little Orphan Annie. Ralphie eagerly awaited his special decoder rings arrival in the mail. This is important stuff! He finally receives the decoder package and rushes off to sit in privacy and decode. The narrator recounts the tension building as he deciphers. That’s until the whole message is clear. A stunned Ralphie realizes he’s been duped. It’s another bittersweet moment where he is yanked into the sphere of mature knowledge.
Friday, January 14, 2022
Thursday, January 13, 2022
"I graduated from Syracuse, in two years with three degrees under my belt, and got married. I wanted to join the Army and fly PT Boats in ‘Nam, but every time I tried to join, I was got a deferment. The recruiters all said the same thing. “Man, you saved all those black kids at the pool. You deserve a medal and five deferments. ‘Cause Joe, you’re gonna be president some day.......”
READ THE Abridge Version Here
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
And Now Ladies and Gentlemen, We turn Our Attention to Seizing States' Control of Elections & Nullifying Your Vote
- H.R. 1 has 218 cosponsors. It forces states to implement mandatory voter registration. If someone is on a government list -- such as receiving welfare benefits or rental subsidies -- then they would be automatically registered to vote. Few states have enacted these systems because Americans still view civic participation as a voluntary choice.
- H.R. 1 also mandates that states allow all felons to vote. Currently, states have the power under the Constitution to set the terms of eligibility in each state.
- H.R. 1 would force states to have extended periods of early voting, and mandates that early voting sites be near bus or subway routes.
- H.R. 1 also undermines the First Amendment by exerting government control over political speech and undoing the Supreme Court’s Citizen’s United decision.
- H.R. 1 mandates same-day voter registration and would obliterate state registration procedures. Same-day registration is the practice that enabled sufficient voter fraud in Minnesota to give Al Franken a seat in the Senate.
- H.R. 1 limits the ability of states to cooperate to see who is registered in multiple states at the same time. Democrat Congressional nominee Wendy Rosen was able to vote for President Obama twice in the same election in Maryland and Florida -- a federal felony -- because Maryland does not participate in interstate cross checks of rolls.
- H.R. 1 would nullify state laws that permit election observers to work as partners with election officials to file a formal challenge to a suspicious voter registration. Election watchdogs have been essential players in ensuring that the dead and ineligible do not cast ballots.
Monday, January 10, 2022
Sunday, January 9, 2022
Saturday, January 8, 2022
Friday, January 7, 2022
Thursday, January 6, 2022
|WE ARE CNNLOL|
The word “insurrection” has not been uttered once during coverage of 1/6 on Fox this morning, other than Biden using it during his speech which the network aired, per search of show transcripts.— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) January 6, 2022
So Fox has uttered "Insurrection" the same number of times as the DOJ has issued indictments for that crime.— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) January 6, 2022
Referring to 1/6 as an "Insurrection" when the Democrat-led DOJ has failed to charge *even a single person with that crime* is not a source of pride for a media outlet. https://t.co/GI3G84lmHW
DM me a mailing address and I’ll be happy to send over a dictionary. pic.twitter.com/kr4UQYRKQL— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) January 6, 2022
There's only one person with the power to charge Americans with the crime of "Insurrection" relating to 1/6. It's not a Fox anchor. His name is Merrick Garland.— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) January 6, 2022
But since he's a Democrat, CNN personalities like @oliverdarcy can't criticize him so they attack Fox for it instead.
Our legal system doesn’t operate on Google dictionary. Good grief— Erielle Davidson (@politicalelle) January 6, 2022
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
"A new report is detailing what it says are the biggest risks facing the globe in 2022 and the findings may surprise you. Number three, midterm elections here in the U.S., a top risk for 2022. How come?"
He went on to specifically identify the Republican Party as the source of the supposed global threat: "...the United States has an election process that is increasingly broken, increasingly delegitimized. And the midterm elections, especially if you have significant win for a Trump-led Republican Party, means that 2024 is going to be seen as illegitimate and potentially a constitutional crisis......."