Thursday, June 24, 2021
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
The media is busy making the Vegetable-in-Chief sound like a statesman, which is far less exciting than it sounds. The novelty of having a dementia patient in the White House has worn off and we are left with the reality. That reality is that there was never any reason for Biden to be president, other than he was the only option they had to replace Trump.
Once he scrawled what he thinks is his name on the executive orders they put in front of him, there was nothing left on the agenda. The long temper tantrum no longer has a reason, so the stasis of late empire decline is back, which means nothing happens.
The only potential for something interesting to happen is if they snuff out the vegetable and install Harris. She is revealing herself to be dumber and shallower than anyone imagined. She is fumbling the softest of questions from the most obsequious of reporters. It seems impossible, but she may have less cognitive function than her boss and he is close to brain dead. - The Z Man
Monday, June 21, 2021
Sunday, June 20, 2021
Friday, June 18, 2021
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
In perhaps its most extreme & lawless act yet, the Biden Administration has just announced a new program to airlift the minor relatives of illegal aliens into the United States from Central America—at taxpayer expense. It’s chain migration for lawbreakers.https://t.co/ayiKEKQQ6d— Stephen Miller (@StephenM) June 16, 2021
That's cute the way The State Dept. & Homeland Security have changed the language "illegal border crossing" to "irregular migration".
After my internship ended at The Oregonian last year, I didn’t get a single interview until I stopped including my pronouns on my resume and cover letter. I think about that a lot when I see discussions about diversity in journalism and who gets a fair shake in this industry.— K. Rambo (@k_rambo_) June 15, 2021
The above tweet is from a retweet by James Woods of one of our virtue signaling gender confused
fellow citizens. A male who believes they are female and an inspiring journalist, who seems to have a lack of real world awareness as many of his her their generation do about what makes the world go around.
This tweet says a lot about it's author. So I have endeavored to provided some understanding to this poor soul as to why they were ignored by the captains of capitalism and not awarded their desired timely employment. Because if I didn't I would feel I failed humanity. I'm like they you know.
* You lament about diversity and fair shakes in the media. Pay attention. They don't apply you. You're White sweetie.
* Your Virtue signaling isn’t valued in the real world. It's a toy of the left, advertisers and social media. It severs no real world usefulness other to make you look stupid to reasonable people
* Here on planet earth announcing one’s pronouns is more of a warning than a piece of information.
* Adding pronouns to Resumes and Cover Letters may be construed as a structural bias in your reporting, and represent a questionable mental state. (see Jim Acosta)
* Pronouns are not objective information. It's an attempt to control how people are allowed to speak to you. A sign of High-drama people with all the trappings of an overindulged, “woke” generation.
* And of course there is always a chance it has nothing to do with your pronouns at all. You could just sucked at your job of journalism.
* Personally I think it was her moustache.
Using pronouns is bad enough on social media. It's freaking obnoxious. If you don't know better than to do something so unprofessional on a resume & cover letter, then you don't need to be working in the field of journalism. There are already enough political activist journos.
You may as well self-identify as Infrared, Ultraviolet or Orange for my "race," and a idiosyncratic pedantic didactic trans Dyke with a penis because I do not like men. You will probably have just as much chance as an unknown snagging a job in media. Most organizations that readily employ people who declare their pronouns AND have no fear of going broke are state funded.
Pronouns indicate someone who is likely to spend time looking for offense, trying to change company policy or trying to get someone fired when something upsets them.
I shy away from employing anyone who I felt might be offended by the smallest error someone made in their conversation. Many employers shy away from resumes with pronouns because the people that make such an issue of being "politically correct" are usually the first ones in HR kicking up a fuss over some perceived injustice.
I have no problem with live and let live. Just don't make such a GD show of it.