Bob Woodward's new book "FEAR" is the latest in a series of questionable insider tell-alls about DJT's tumultuous first year in office following on the heels of the unindicted perjurer James Comey’s "A Higher Loyalty" and
I’m working from memory here…
- People around Trump routinely snatch papers off his desk because if he sees those papers then he’ll likely start a nuclear war. Or just start enslaving people indiscriminately. Or maybe both.
- Everyone who works at the White House hates Trump in every way.
- Everyone who works at the White House is convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that Trump is literally insane.
- Everyone who works at the White House thinks that if they don’t stick around, then Trump will start a nuclear war. Or just start enslaving people indiscriminately. Or maybe both.
- Trump loves mocking people from the South, and even uses a Southern accent just to be a total asshole about it.
- His lawyers had to draw pictures for him to understand what perjury means, and then went on bended knee and begged Mueller not to question him out of pity for his inability to tell the truth.
And now we learn there is supposedly someone in a high position who claims they're sabotaging the White House from the inside. The New York Times is so giddy they have broken their own rules and have allowed an anonymous editorial. But first, remember that all democrats and liberals lie to forward their agenda. So it really doesn’t matter what is says, consider it a lie on its face until proven otherwise. Secondly, the NYT thinks this will be a nail in the coffin of Trump, but they fail to recognize that a coward hiding behind a newspaper has exactly zero credibility.
If you can remain anonymous, one can say just about anything. Just like my sources at Simon & Schuster that shall remain unnamed, tell me people there make fun of the way Bob Woodward talks like he has brain damage, and that he likes to eat boogers.......and he prefers other people's to his own.