|Another Night of Pillow Biting at Acosta's Crib|
Former ABC News reporter Sam Donaldson, himself a confrontational thorn in the side of Ronald Reagan for eight years, appeared Sunday on CNN's Lil Brian Stelter's "Reliable Sources" (ironic name to say the least) and said he believed a lawsuit had already been filed. Donaldson said he was told about the possible legal action because "I've been asked to give an affidavit, which I prepared, to be submitted to the court."
And once again, the media muddles the water with fake news. Acosta was not barred from the White Press Room solely for being the usual ass we have all come to know, but was suspended , just as WH statement issued read, for the treatment of the intern, treatment the media immediately tried to quash with their own loony conspiracy theory.
"The fact that CNN is proud of the way their employee behaved is not only disgusting, it‘s an example of their outrageous disregard for everyone, including young women, who work in this Administration.
As a result of today’s incident, the White House is suspending the hard pass of the reporter involved until further notice." - Sarah SandersI think we may have taken a turn in relation to the view of the media in this country. The Media may have lost almost all of their fragile credibility, but finally have what they hoped for, Victim Status. And with their newly attained status as victim, they can now use any word, any situation they please against DJT, just as every other whiny tantrum throwing group that claims victimhood for one thing or another.
UPDATE: In an interview with Axios, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) claimed that it is “very squarely within our responsibility to find out” if Trump’s attacks targeting CNN and the Washington Post are an abuse of White House authority and power. So get out the body armor and the good Bourbon, this might be real interesting to watch......
Thank You WHATFINGER NEWS for the Linkage!
Post a Comment