Sunday, March 18, 2012

Krauthammer Schools the PBS Libs.......Again.

You can't see it in the video, but rhetorically Charles Krauthammer again pulls his saber and drives it deep into Nina Totenberg's bag of leftist propaganda, this time on the so called Republican "War on Women" and public opinion. .....Its a beautiful thing to behold.

"Liberal echo chamber elite cocooning.”



  1. I am a strong fan of Charles Krauthammer and agree with 99% of his views. I forget what the other 1% was, that I disagreed with. The point being, CK always argues on a much higher intellectual plane than do almost all liberals. Even when I disagree with CK, I appreciate his reasoning and civility in argumentation.

  2. You're right Robert. I find it hard to argue any points he makes.