Sunday, September 19, 2021
Friday, September 17, 2021
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
"Milley took extraordinary action, and called a secret meeting in his Pentagon office on January 8 to review the process for military action, including launching nuclear weapons. Speaking to senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center, the Pentagon's war room, Milley instructed them not to take orders from anyone unless he was involved.
He then went around the room, looked each officer in the eye, and asked them to verbally confirm they understood.
Milley received a blunt phone call from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, according to the book. Woodward and Costa exclusively obtained a transcript of the call, during which Milley tried to reassure Pelosi that the nuclear weapons were safe. Pelosi pushed back.
"What I'm saying to you is that if they couldn't even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do? And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this?" Pelosi continued, "You know he's crazy. He's been crazy for a long time."
According to Woodward and Costa, Milley responded, "Madam Speaker, I agree with you on everything."
Milley was overseeing the mobilization of America's national security state without the knowledge of the American people or the rest of the world." - Bob Woodward
Monday, September 13, 2021
Sunday, September 12, 2021
Saturday, September 11, 2021
Friday, September 10, 2021
Thursday, September 9, 2021
Guess I'm going to have to fire one of my house staff to get under a 100. Damn, he was such a good bartender too.— Diogenes Sarcastica (@DSarcastica) September 9, 2021
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
From the DMF Archive March 2015:MFNS - On this weekends Sunday TV political gabfest, Susan Rice will once again take to the airwaves to defend the Obama administrations decision to release the Gitmo 5 and prove the success of the swap of army deserter Bowe Bergdahl for the five terrorist held at Guantanamo Bay. Fear arose by some that the notorious terrorist would rejoin jihad and continue to make trouble.
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Election integrity is now LAW in Texas.— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) September 7, 2021
▪️ Ensures every eligible voter gets to vote
▪️ Adds more hours to vote
▪️ Makes it harder for fraudulent votes to be cast
▪️ Makes ballot harvesting a 3rd degree felony
Bottom line: it's easier to vote & harder to cheat. pic.twitter.com/p9IDQg95IK
“If Joe Biden via executive order established, let’s call it a federal privacy commission, and hired a bunch of doctors and empowered them to drive throughout the country in a truck or a van enforcing privacy rights, guess what? They’d be federal officials performing their duties and thus, through qualified immunity, immune from private civil actions.....”
Monday, September 6, 2021
Sunday, September 5, 2021
Friday, September 3, 2021
Thursday, September 2, 2021
* Early season polls and rankings are meaningless. Until the previous year's National Champion is beaten , they are number one and everyone else is second. No one should be ranked until game four.
* I'm not buying the yearly Georgia hype. If Sideshow Dan and the Florida Gators were to play the same schedule, they easily finish 11-1.
* Don't underestimate Kentucky or Ole Missy. They very well could be spoilers.
* Thank You Lane Kiffen for getting rid of that ugly Blue & Red uni combination.
* No team will go undefeated in the SEC this year. The losses will surprise many.
* Alabama will absolutely embarrass A&M in their own house.
* Do Not sleep on my Tigers.
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
It’s worth noting that many of the same people attacking the Biden Administration for leaving women’s rights behind in Afghanistan are eager to control women’s bodies and choices in the United States.— Dan Rather (@DanRather) September 1, 2021
If you ever had any doubt about who the bad guys are, just look at leftists convulsing in spittle-flecked rage like demon possessed lunatics because fewer babies will be murdered in Texas. That should clarify things for you.— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) September 1, 2021
* "You support killing little girls in abortions. Sit this one out."
* "Dude fundamentally misunderstands the pro-life movement and sentiment. And comparing women's rights under Sharia Law to women's right in Western Democracies limiting the murder of the unborn reveal just how naive this cat is."
* "Right, the people who think dismembering babies is wrong are the ones who are similar to the Taliban. Pro-abortioners always have the most sound arguments."